What To Do When You’re Attacked By A Man Holding A Chainsaw In A Bar
February 12, 2012 in I SHIT YOU NOT
1. Flee to a safe distance. Maybe just out of reach of the length of the chainsaw.
2. Remonstrate with the chainsaw wielding man. Include swearing.
3. Throw chairs at the man.
4. Throw more chairs at the man.
5. Throw even more chairs at the man.
6. When the chainsaw-wielding man leaves the bar – because of all the chairs being thrown – follow him outside with a chair.
7. Throw a chair at the man. Repeat if necessary.