And They Call It Snuggie Love
November 21, 2009 in Things Very Necessary
So I bought my first Snuggie almost a month ago now and I think I am able to give an accurate review. So without further ado here is my very comprehensive list of Snuggie pros and cons. Hopefully my experience with my Snuggie can help you as you try to decide if a Snuggie would be a good fit in your life.
(Oh – in case anyone still does not know, the girl in the picture is me wrapped up in my Snuggie)
* It is warm! My Snuggie really does do a great job of keeping me warm but not too warm. The perfect blanket really.
* I can use my hands! I am writing this with my Snuggie on! So, I am cozy and I have hands!
* You don’t know if I am wearing pants! Maybe I am, maybe I’m not – you will never know! You also don’t know if I am wearing a shirt. I could be naked under here and you would never know!
* The blue Snuggie is a good color for those of us with pale skin. You know – those of us who are inside under our Snuggies anyway.
* Wearing a Snuggie to the bars is a great conversation starter.
* It’s too long! I have almost killed myself a few times when I get up to grab something. This may not be a problem for those of you who aren’t on the shorter side of life.
* It has no closure. I have a very hospital gown feeling right now and I am sure that is okay. I keep expecting some man to walk in the door with a tongue depressor and say “say ahh”.
* There is only one neckline option – turtle neck. I think a nice boat neck or sweetheart would be nice.
* EVERYONE will talk to you if you wear it to the bars. EVERYONE! Especially the people you REALLY don’t want to talk to.
Overall I would say the pros of my Snuggie far out-weigh the cons, so I will keep it for a bit. Next up I want to try wearing it to the movies like the commercial suggests. I really think that would make getting frisky in the theatre a little easier. I may make some fashionable modifications to it though.
Or maybe I will just get a bit drunk first.